- What is KEVA?
- How do I rent space?
- When do I need to pay?
- How much does it cost?
- What is your refund policy?
- Who needs a membership?
- Do you sell food and alcohol?
- Can I bring in outside food and drink?
- What kind of space do you have available?
- What activities can we do at KEVA?
1. What is KEVA?
- KEVA is a sports facility that has both indoor and outdoor fields and courts. The facility is available for a large variety of events which can be as personal as a birthday party or as large as a trade show. KEVA is versatile and always open to new ideas. There is 100,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor recreation space.
2. How do I rent space?
- Renting space is as simple as calling our sales manager to determine your needs and available times. The sales manager will then create a contract and payment structure that fits your needs.
3. When do I need to pay?
- Small, one-time rentals may need payment upfront, while larger rentals or repeating rentals may pay in portions.
4. How much does it cost?
- Cost is dependent on multiple factors including time of day, time of the year, how much space is needed, equipment needed and the need for KEVA staff. The sales manager will walk you through all of the factors.
5. What is your refund policy?
- Cancelations of less than 90 days will receive a refund minus 25% of the rental deposit. Cancelations of less than 21 days will receive an in house credit for future use (no cash refund).
- Billing:50% of the payment is due upon signing the contract. The other 50% is due 7 days from final rental unless noted otherwise. Down payments must be received at least 14 days prior to the event or the event will be canceled.Facility Fee: a 5% fee is added to all rentals and events with a maximum of $250. Payments via credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) will be accessed a 3% transaction fee.
6. Who needs a membership?
- The individual who is creating the rental and paying will need to be a member. The other participants will not be required to purchase a membership.
7. Do you sell food and alcohol?
- Yes! We have a selection of food and alcohol available for any size event. We also provide catering services.
8. Can I bring in outside food and drink?
- No outside food and drink is allowed in the facility. You are welcome to speak with the sales manager if you have any further questions.
9. What kind of space do you have available?
- KEVA has both indoor and outdoor space available. Indoor space includes three full basketball courts or four volleyball courts, and two indoor soccer fields. Rentals also have the use of our two meeting rooms and a concession and seating area available. Located outside are our 7v7 turf field, three sand volleyball courts, Sandbar concessions area, and a covered patio.
10. What activities can we do at KEVA?
- The sky is the limit! With KEVA’s large space and creativity we have been able to accommodate events both large and small and have transformed our space countless times. Let us know what kind of event you want and we will work with you in every way to make it a reality! KEVA also employs coaches who are available to guide your event participants through games and activities designed by KEVA staff. KEVA has cultivated a long and varied list of activities that any event can choose from.