Unfortunately due to order #10 per Dane County we are NOT able to hold indoor classes, practice leagues, rentals, and private lessons starting Nov. 18th-Dec 16th. We will only be running our school camp and outdoor programs at this time.
Our facility is open at a limited capacity (25% currently). We are following all Dane County policies and procedures regarding COVID -19 and business practices. As this changes please reach out with any questions or concerns.
Until we are able to open to full capacity here is the list of how leagues, classes and events are being administered….
- Reduce to 25% capacity indoors
- All Leagues have been canceled at this time however adult private practices for teams are available (youth options)
- We are not forming free agent teams at this time for individual players
- School Day camps are offered for ages 4-middle school in Sept-Jan (longer if needed)
- Camps are state licensed
- Member play is canceled for 2020
- Private rentals are available
- All other events/programs are pending based on the Forward Dane Plan
Many of you have already heard from us regarding leagues, classes and events, however many of you still have questions. Please be patient with us while we go through this unprecedented period of time. Stay safe and take care.
EVERYONE MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES (except when eating or drinking)
COVID -19 Response Plan
*Face masks/coverings are REQUIRED for anyone inside KEVA
*Health Checks on all staff
*Routine cleaning and sanitizing throughout facility
*Hand Sanitation stations throughout the building
*Removal/ Spread out seating areas – all are at least 6 feet apart/ no more than 6 per table
*Limited Attendance- spectators are not allowed
*Elimination of communal drinking fountains
*Hands free restroom openers
*Social Distance observed in all common areas
*Indoor/Outdoor play ground only accessible for youth camps- closed at all other times
*PPE gear for all staff
*Wiping down of game balls between matches
*Staggered game times to allow for less people
*Removal of self serve items
*Reduce to 25% indoor capacity